Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Wanted Ted or Alive

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wanted Ted or Alive

    Has anyone seen this? It is kind of reality hunting show on the OLN where rocker Ted Nugent host.

    Really funny and they kill some monster bucks.
    [image]http://www.tednugent.com/images/test5.jpg[/image]
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wanted Ted or Alive

    is it reruns or new episodes
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wanted Ted or Alive

    I don't get that channel so i'm out on that one. Hopefully it will be on DVD.
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wanted Ted or Alive

    I think this show is a little off kilter , but then again so is Ted . Most of the contestants are laughable and out of their element . I enjoyed alot of his music when I was in hs decades ago . Classics like "Cat Scratch Fever" , "Free For All" and "[censored] Dang Sweet [censored]".
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •